Thursday, May 8, 2008

Quick Note

I am so so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. Things have been crazy busy here. Last weekend we did a ton of yard work - it looks great now, BTW. And then I was studying for finals. Donavynn has been doing great. I de-accessed him and he has been eating well and acting great since he got home. They wanted his counts checked again because they were so high before w/ the infection so we did that yesterday - his ANC was 977 - so just about where we want it to be.

Today was his (and my) last day of school. So we are both officially on summer vacation! We are so very excited! And we are so looking forward to our trip in a few weeks! The time just can't pass quickly enough - but I know that it will be here in no time! The weeks seem to pass quicker the older you get! I guess when you want it to slow down it zips by. BTW I managed to get straight A's for my first time this semester! So I am very happy with that, as was my wonderful hubby! He has been so supportive and helpful this semester! It has been really rough on all of us, but just like everything else we pulled through it together - as a team!

Not to much going on here now that we are done with school. Looking forward to the weekend - A friend of mine is going to be coming over with her kids and Donavynn is looking forward to having other kids to play with. So it should be fun provided it stops raining. Can't complain to much seen as how it has been absolutely beautiful for the last week or so! Well it isn't getting any earlier so I should hit the sack. I just wanted to let everyone know that he is doing great! And as always he continues to make us proud every day!!!

I will update again when there is more to tell.

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket