Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Donavynn Went Back to School Today!!!

Donavynn seems to still be feeling well. We are hoping that the bug that is going through the house will skip him all together or that it tried to make it's way in when he was on the meds and they kicked it's butt! He was able to return to school today! And he was really happy about that. He got to play with his friends and his teacher again and he has been in the best mood since then. His appetite still isn't too great, it seems to come and go. But his energy is great!

Donavynn has clinic on Monday - which is also the anniversary of his dx - 2 years. So please say some prayers for Donavynn and a few for me. I worry every time we get close to the anniversary! He is our fighter, and he is so strong, but that is a fear that will never go away. I'm sure that maybe someday I'll move past it but it doesn't look like it will be this year. Some of the other families are so much stronger than me. The date comes and goes and doesn't bother them in the least. But when it comes around for me, I turn into a paranoid neurotic. Oh well, healing and strength comes w/ time.

Well there is a lot of school work I need to do, so I better get to it. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jenni Renee said...

Sending up some prayers for you! YAY for going back to school! lol. How is your school going? Well I am off to Boston bright and early but with luck should be able to read this. So keep updating if you get the chance!
With lots of love and Prayers,
Jenni Renee

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket