Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Weekend is Over...



Just wanted to post a quick update. Not too much going on here. We always like the uneventful times. Donavynn brought home some really cool stuff from school this week. Some pretty projects and a plant that they planted recently. We always love seeing all the fun stuff they do at school. He has learned so much there! He amazes me every day.

Tonight I asked him if he promised and he said "Yes, pinky promise!" That was another first. I haven't heard him say that before - there were quite a few funnies today. He always seems to say the funniest stuff. Who knows, maybe he'll be a comedian someday! He sure is our little comedian. Between him and Cheyenne we are always laughing.

He has learned the song Kumbaya at school and it always makes me smile to hear him sing it. He says Kumbaya ya. lol

That is about it for now. I have a lot of studying to do - big test on Tuesday. Will update again soon.

BTW the youtube videos to the right are Donavynn's videos - there are more on the site if you search the word Donavynn. Enjoy! The bottom one is adorable and one of my favorites!!!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket