Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a week!

I'm going to make this quick because I have had 5 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours. We spent all night at Mercy's ER. Only to be discharged at 5 am against what I wanted. I told them that there was something wrong - this afternoon the doctor called - his cultures are positive. G big shock! So back up we came. We just finally got into our room after waiting for 5 hours in the ER for a room to open up. I'll fill you in on the details later but for now I just wanted to let everyone know that he is doing better - we are both very tired and that I will keep you updated on any new developments. Chances are we'll be home in a few days w/ more IV antibiotics. But we'll wait and see. If there are any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section or if you have my personal email drop it there. I can't access myspace from the hospital so I won't be able to read any of the new messages that I am getting - my messenger keeps popping up and telling me I have new messages but there internet keeps blocking me from the site! Grrrr! Oh well. So all is good - hopefully we'll get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket