Friday, May 29, 2009

A Pretty Good Night

Donavynn slept well last night.  I had to wake him up every few hours to go to the bathroom.  Which was a nice switch.  Most of the time he wakes me up every hour or so.  He seems to still be feeling tired this morning but hopefully he'll perk up soon.  We are going to have some fun today doing some school work and playing with his lego's etc.  He doesn't want breakfast this morning but doesn't seem to have too bad of an upset stomach.  We'll see how the day goes and maybe he'll want to eat something later.  Abbey and her sister came to visit last night and we had a wonderful pajama party - music, dancing and all.  Donavynn seemed to really enjoy himself and I know that we did!  That is what I think tired him out and why he slept so well.  That's about all for now.  I'll post again later when we get his first methotrexate level back.  

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket