Thursday, June 4, 2009

At Clinic


Donavynn gets his Cytoxan and Etoposide infusions today.  So counts will be dropping this week.  :(  Lets pray for no fevers!  We have a week of fun planned, because Derek is staying with us while Nana and Grumpy are on vacation in Florida.  Last night I got my tattoo for Donavynn that I have wanted to get for a long time now.  I planned on doing it when he finished treatment but since that is at least 1 1/2 years away and he was supposed to finish treatment this month had things gone as planned I decided to get it done now.   That's all the information for right now.  Hope everyone is doing well and I'll post an update when there is more to tell.  Lets pray that we will have a quiet, uneventful couple of weeks!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket