Friday, June 12, 2009

So Much For That...

Ok so he did great until 3 o'clock this afternoon - his temp rose up to 102.2. So they drew a CBC and cultured him. His ANC was 1140 yesterday and jumped to 4770 today, which shouldn't have happened since he had cytoxan a week ago, if anything they should be tanking, which tells me he likely has an infection. So my guess is his culture will pop positive by morning. I just hope it isn't anything too bad, and am thankful that we are here so they can nip it in the bud. So chances are we won't be going home tomorrow. Other than that he has been doing pretty well today. He has slept alot but he did perk up for awhile, talk to daddy on skype, sit up in the chair and play his DS, let me give him a sponge bath and even played w/ his lego's so overall he seems to be feeling pretty good. He just got his first evening dose of Benadryl/Reglan b/c he was getting sick and now he's resting again. Please pray that whatever is going on isn't anything major and is easy to fix. My poor kid, I would just like for something to be easy for him.

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket