Monday, January 5, 2009

We Are Here!

We got into a room much faster this time! And he is getting into hospital mode where he just wants to sit back and relax for a little while. I think he'll be taking a nap today. He was so sad to leave the new dog today. It was so sweet he gave him a hug and a kiss. But it made him feel better to learn that Daddy took him for a ride today. Daddy really loves Cocoa. :) So we are basically just hanging out now. Hopefully all will go well.

On the home front there has been a fun issue for my family to deal with. My car doesn't want to start, thankfully my mom let me bring hers up here. And hopefully Dave can figure out what is wrong with it and be able to fix it for not too much because school starts next week. I tell ya, when it rains it pours. First the bathroom, now this. It is so frustrating. Either way, I'm trying to keep my mind off of all that and enjoy my time with little D. We played Candy Land while we were waiting for our room and Donavynn seemed to really like that game. It was so cute! He was very excited that he beat me. lol

Oh a little funny. As I've mentioned before Derek and Donavynn are pretty inseparable. If they don't see each other every day it is an issue. Derek was sad to learn that Donavynn was going to the hospital and this morning when we were on our way up here he told my mom "Nana, I talked to Donavynn and he said he is done with his pokey and on his way home. He said I have to meet him there." LOL I thought that was so sweet! I'm glad that they love each other so much. They are so much like brothers.

I guess that is all for now. Please pray that he is able to clear the medication quickly so we don't have to be here for too long, and that he doesn't get any nasty mouth sores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I offered Dave some technical assistance last night to help with the car, just wish I was there to help. Give Fester a hug for me

Love Dad.

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket