Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please Storm Heavens Door With Prayers!!!

We are getting ready to leave soon. We have to be at the clinic at noon. So please send up many prayers today that his marrow is clear, and that the doctors found the BEST plan for him! Storm heaven's doors! Sleep wasn't as easy last night either. I took something to help. It helped me fall asleep but not stay asleep. Last night Donavynn was asking me questions about what they are going to do today. He asked "Why?" which was the hardest question of all because I don't know why. But I told him to try to be strong and brave and he said "I can't be strong, but I can be brave!" So I told him "If you ever feel scared look in my eyes and I'll help you feel brave again." And he said "Ok" Then I told him to say "Get out of me bad cells, there's no room for you in there!" So he kept saying it! I told him we are going to kick this leukemia in the pants once and for all and he said "No, don't kick ME in the pants!" lol I explained it to him then he started saying it! He is afraid of the pain today, but I told him that they are going to help him sleep so he won't feel it. So he has had a lot of questions, ones that I have done my best to answer. Lets hope that we will get some more answers today and that they'll be the ones we have been praying for! I don't know if I can handle anymore bad news. Donavynn and I said a prayer last night as well. We asked God to look over him and to lay his healing hands on him. To help him beat this once and for all. So I'm gonna go now. Gotta get ready for the day. I don't think we'll have to stay tonight but I'm not sure, we have a bag ready just in case.

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket