Monday, December 22, 2008

Checked Counts Early

I spoke to Nancy earlier today to see if we could check his counts today, that way we would have extra time to plan and pack etc. So we headed over and had them checked this afternoon, then I took Donavynn home to spend time with Daddy while Rachael and I finished up our Christmas shopping. While I was out I hit up blockbuster for Christmas specials because for some reason the shows we usually can't escape this time of year aren't airing around here until Christmas Eve. So anyway Nancy called while I was out and his ANC is 500. It needs to be 750 for him to be admitted for treatment so provided he stays healthy we will be home for Christmas! YEAH! We will go Monday to have his labs checked again and if he makes counts then he will be admitted on Tuesday. The up side is his platelets jumped back up to 190! Which makes me feel so much better. I worry so much when his platelets are low. So I better get going, gonna finish wrapping gifts and watch the Christmas specials with the family. Just wanted to let everyone know that our Christmas should be a good one, at home with the family the way it should be!

1 comment:

Nickey said...

Keeping our fingers crossed his counts are up and can get this next round of treatments done & over with quickly!!

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket