Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sorry For The Lack Of Updates

Well it is quiet for the moment so I figured I would post an update since it has been awhile and things are kinda crazy. As I am typing this my family and closest friend are working Donavynn's Pancake Breakfast Benefit. And I am home with Donavynn, Derek and Baby Mason. Donavynn is neutropenic so the big crowd thing wouldn't be a good idea. He started week 2 of this round of treatment with the Cytoxin and Etoposide and he will have his LP on Thursday. And things are good for now. I forgot to mention too, at least I can't remember if I did mention it before. Donavynn got "a-gaged" lol I've told you all about "Lovey" his favorite nurse, well last month he asked her to marry him and even gave her a ring! lol

This week has been a rough one for our family. I can't go into details because I don't have permission for that. But someone very close has just recieved a diagnosis that is going to require the power of prayer.

But other than that things are ok for now. Donavynn is happy as usual and very active. I finished this semester of school, thankfully. I thought it would never end. And it looks like I will likely be making Dean's list again. So that made me happy. I am going to do my best to enjoy the break. Though I know it won't be nearly long enough.

I guess that is all for now, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket