Sunday, October 5, 2008

Team Donavynn Bracelets

I am considering doing the silicone bracelets that say
~ Team Donavynn ~ Leukemia Warrior in a purple/white swirl. But before I decide I would need to know how many people would be interested. They would be $3.00 each. Please let me know if you would be interested and if so how many you would want. And then I will order them and drop you a personal message to let you know when they will be in so that you can send your check or money order or pay via paypal. I may even be able to put them up on ebay if I can figure out how do to that with multiple quantity items at a set price. But if there isn't enough interest I won't do it. I don't want to run into the same problem that we had with the T-shirts.

Thanks!
~Team Donavynn~

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket