Saturday, November 1, 2008

Donavynn's Shadow Buddy


This is Donavynn and his shadow buddy. Look he even has his own mask! He also has a port, actually it looks more like a hickman but he is Donavynn's new treatment/hospital buddy. He named him "Two" lol This was his "I'm tired" smile. He is resting now, I just thought I would share his new buddy with everyone. If any of our fellow warrior families wants one you can contact Shadow Buddies
401 Clairborne Road Suite 103
Olathe, Kansas 66062
or by phone:
1-888-Buddie1

And they aren't just for cancer patients, they have ones for transplants, dialysis, burns and more. I thought this was so great because when I put his mask on him Donavynn said "He's got a mask just like me!" And it really seemed to make him happy to have a doll who looks like him, his hair is even falling out too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so sweet! Donavynn is such a warrior!! It kinda teared me up reading that & seeing his pic. Much love, hugs, & prayers. <3
- Regina

Anonymous said...

gosh...I didn't even realize you guys were back in the hospital!! I'm so sorry!! You guys just can't seem to get a break. I sent you a text on Halloween day, so I hope you have my # still, if not, I have yours and I will text you again!! LOL
~Angela

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket