Sunday, November 9, 2008

Today's Labs

I don't have a whole lot to say today, yesterday was a great day and I'm sure today will be as well. We are going to enjoy being out of the room today because the Ara-C can cause fevers and he starts that tomorrow. And as you know fevers = staying in the room. I am simply posting this morning because I got his labs and THE BLASTS ARE GONE!!! So that made my day! I had to look a couple times because they only list them if they are there, not like other counts where they will write for example % Mono - 0 or something. Anyway, that was the highlight of my day so far. He is getting his antibiotics now so I'm going to jump in the shower, when they are done we are going to enjoy the day out playing and riding his bike. I'll update later when there is more to tell.

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket