Saturday, November 8, 2008

Our Donavynn is Really Back!!!


You better hurry up! Nana's gonna get you!



Here she comes!


Today daddy went home, he has to get back to work. And hopefully we'll be joining him on Wednesday. My mom brought Donavynn's bike with her when she came to get Dave and that got Donavynn out of the room and even more active than he has been! He road his bike up and down the halls for probably 2 hours! I'll post some more pics later but here are the ones I got from my phone. He is doing great and if it wasn't for chemo on Monday we'd probably be out of here by now. We are just hoping that he stays this way after this next round of chemo. I'm going to talk to the doctor again about when to start the G-CSF, because his counts won't tank for about 5 days or so, so maybe we'll wait a little longer, because I don't want him on it any longer than he has to be. Please keep praying that he continues to do better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWW this is so awesome to see!! Check him out! As always we're praying for him & your entire family! XOXO
- Regina

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket