Sunday, November 2, 2008

Solidarity!


Grumpy Going Bald!




The finished hair do!


Cousin Derek going bald!

Looking good gentleman! Donavynn was very happy to see these pictures and know he won't be the only one who is bald. He is feeling alot better today. Still getting fevers, which sucks! But he has been eating a little and drinking, talking, and playing. I even got him up into the shower today. He wasn't so thrilled after the shower when they had to take the plastic off that was protecting his port dressing. But it was good to get him in there and clean him off. He lost a lot of hair in there. He has so much that you can only see in patches. But even though it is getting everywhere he still won't let me shave it. In all of this I am trying to give him as much power as possible. He doesn't have a say in most stuff but he does in that. So we'll just deal with the mess as it falls out on its own.

He says "My hair is falling out, and I'll be bald like Grumpy, but my hair will grow back." He also said "My hair has to grow back red, Nana said so!" Thanks mom, you brainwashed my boy! lol

That is about all for now. No new updates, they are going to try to get that biopsy report because they still haven't heard anything on that. I'll update when I hear more.

1 comment:

Kassie said...

Way to go guys! This is Kassie from Team Snowflake stopping in to check on you guys. Tell Donavynn that we are all proud of him and praying for him. Jenni also just lost all her pretty curls again so you are definately not alone little guy. We are still in Boston but if you guys need anything feel free to email us (teamsnowflake08@yahoo.com) and let us know.
Keeping you in our prayers.
Kassie

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket