Thursday, November 6, 2008

We Hit The One Week Marker

Today has been pretty good overall. Still worried about his blood work. The blast count is dropping, and they said that they still aren't worried. But it isn't dropping as fast as I would like it to. They said if he still has blasts next week then they will do a bone marrow biopsy. So please pray that that isn't necessary. Every morning when I ask for the labs I get sick to my stomach. I'm so worried.

He got up and out of the room again today. Peddled the tractor around the halls, made an "about me" collage, and played catch with me in the halls. He is napping now. I wish we could get one of the bikes like he has at home. That would be easier for him to peddle. Maybe I'll have to scrub one of those up and keep it just as his hospital bike. Seen as how we will be spending more time here it seems.

He just had his bipap therapy, which puts him to sleep every time. So he is taking a nice nap now, and then we'll probably go back to the play room and have some more fun!
So please keep the prayers coming, we still have no estimated time of discharge. I'll update again a little later if I have time.



***The information below is for family, I do NOT believe in soliciting help from strangers over the internet***
Hello everyone, I am wondering if any of you have any fund raising ideas. The money from the fund raiser we held in August is almost gone with the long hospital stays and the multiple trips up here. We need to organize something that isn't going to take a lot of time, as we don't obviously have that. But things aren't going to get better for awhile, so we are definitely going to need some help, as hard as that is for us to admit or ask. So if anyone has any ideas please let me know. And if any of our family is interested in making a donation you can click the donate button above, it will put a deposit directly into our paypal account. Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket