Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heading to Bed

Today was a good day, all went well with the HD Ara-C. He even got to go down to play Bingo, he won a matchbox car and a Toss-A-Cross Game. That made his night, and he is now looking forward to future stays that don't involve fevers, that are only for treatment. Thursday nights are Pet Pals and that is his favorite, so perhaps in the future he'll get to go to that. He spent most of the day resting. The chemo takes a lot out of him. And he was on IV fluids most of the day so he didn't get to ride his bike. I took his bike down to the car and then they tell me that he doesn't need the fluids anymore! lol I can't win. Well I'm heading to bed, we have a long day tomorrow. We come back up Friday for his next Erwinia shot. Keep praying that all continues to go well. I'll try to update tomorrow evening sometime if I'm still awake enough to type coherently. lol Have a great night!

No comments:

Team Donavynn on Facebook
Photobucket